Priorities. We all have them. We don't talk about them much, but they affect every aspect of our lives. Everybody has them set individually and differently. They are one of those things that make us different from each other.
For some people, their job or being a big shot is the most important thing and the highest priority of their lives. For some, the job is replaced by having fun, no matter what. And for some, the main priority is money.
My own primary priorities are my family, my friends, having fun and the education - in this particular order I have to add, just having fun and the education are on pretty much the same level. There has never ever been anything so important to me as my family. And I really doubt it's going to change. There is nothing I wouldn't do for for my family, even if it meant difficulties, e.g. concerning my education.
My friends are on the close second place right behind the family. I know lots of people, but only few well enough to consider them my "friends". With all of them I have a close personal relationship which I'm really proud of.
As for the education and having fun - I suppose I need about the same deal of both of them as both are really important for me.
But again, that's just me.

No comments:
Post a Comment