Thursday, 2 January 2014

English party !

So, yeah, I have to admit that this task was the craziest one we were given. And that must be why I enjoyed it so much. Me and my friends decided to go somewhere we hadn't been to before. So the fun began when we were discussing where we should go, of course IN ENGLISH already. Well, we found a non-smoking pub after all, we found ourselves a nice spot in the corner and we sat down. We were still discussing the usual topics, what happened that day and so forth.

But after a couple of beers and several shots, we started laughing. It was wonderful to hear everyone trying to pronounce a word correctly three or four times, while everybody else cried with laughter. By this time, we started to discuss more personal stuff, things about our relatives, families, dear ones.. What also made us laugh was when someone used (unintentionally) czech word in the middle of a sentence. These are small things you wouldn't even notice or you would try to come up with a word to help your friend, but when you are drunk, things are different. You are just enjoying it.

Well, what should I say. It was one funny evening. I can't say I will try it again in the near future, but yeah, it was most certainly fun and I'm glad we gave it a try.

"Let's go platit !" 


No comments:

Post a Comment