Monday, 4 November 2013

Change

So a topic for this week is "change". And what is more changing these days than the weather ? Maybe certain teacher's mood, but let's not talk about that.

Now to the weather itself.. I really love autumn, I do, but I just can't stand its unpredictability ! You wake up in the morning, look out of the window, check the weather and you can't say for certain whether it will be the same in the afternoon or not. So you have to make a decision.and you take either an anorak or a hoodie.

Now if you decide to take a hoodie, it will most likely rain, if you take an anorak, the sun will definitely shine. And that's the problem I'm talking about. You are never prepared enough for this kind of always-changing weather.

But what can one do about that ? Well, I always take my windcheater along, it's quite compact so I can put it into my backpack, and it pretty often literally saves my skin. But my opinion is that you can't always prevent being taken by surprise by this weather.

Now, there is one more thing I would like to mention.. Despite the things I stated above, autumn is probably the best season of the year. And the unpredictability is probably one of those things that make it so cool. Heavy rain or a mild breeze with leaves flying all around you ? You simply never know.

p.s. - the topic also made me change my wallpaper to something more corresponding with this season


No comments:

Post a Comment