Anyway, having said that, from the list I wrote above I grew particularly fond of specific type of music during the last year, and that is the electronic music. I don't know why. It always has one of the two major impacts on me when I'm listening to it. I either start thinking or it makes my had completely empty, almost as if I was out of reality. Which is weird again, as these are complete opposites. What also always cheers me up is anything with a piano, an acoustic guitar, or a violin sound in it.
But most of the time, I listen to whatever I want to at the given moment. For the last two weeks, I've been listening to the Sons of Anarchy soundtrack all the time, especially when I'm commuting.
There is also one particular event I wish to attend in the future - Tomorrowland, giant electronic music festival annually held in Belgium. That's probably the best festival of this kind one can get to. It would be expensive I guess, but totally worth it.
That's it for today, enjoy the listening ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment