(click on the picture to enlarge)
That size doesn't matter is something most of us (read men) would like to believe. Unfortunately for us, it was proved not long ago that it indeed does matter. It's not the only factor taken into account, though. What also matters is skill. But how do these two work together ? Can one be substituted by the other ? Well, let's check our graph.
The graph shows "Skill required for maximum pleasure" on the axis Y, while "Size" is measured on the axis X. As you can see in the left part of the graph, if you are skilful enough, size really doesn't matter that much. Now, as the size (or length) increases to a size most appreciated by women, the skill required for the maximum pleasure goes down, reaching the lowest point at the size generally acknowledged as the best (recent researches speak about 6"-7"). After this point, the amount of necessary skill begins to rise again, as the size starts to be just too much. The right part of the graph, which I call "superhuman sizes", has a lot in common with the left part - it's actually pretty much the same, meaning you must have certain skills to be able to handle it at least satisfactorily.
So, what did we learn ? Probably that size actually matters, but you can somehow compensate for it by acquiring "skills". So if you are not satisfied with your size and unwilling to undergo a plastic surgery, start learning ;)

:-D Your graph and you article made me laugh. Pretty good choice. I think size really matters but there are many other things that matters much more. I think that men discuss size more that it is necessary and women do not care so much...well, maybe they would care if it were too big or too small. But skill...skill is what matters more. At least I think so. And I´m a girl :-D
ReplyDeleteI really wonder who you are, Ms Unknown. Anyway, I like to hear this from an actual girl, it always cheers me up :D
DeleteGreat post and graph! :D I think that size really doesn’t matter that much unless we are talking about extreme cases from both sides of your graph. If you have a micro penis you’re doomed. Well at least in terms of sex. On the other hand, if you have a huge horse penis you can’t really do much with it because it wouldn’t probably fit anywhere anyway :D So being average isn’t bad after all and if you don’t have a perfect size you can still compensate it by your skills :)
ReplyDeleteYou totally nailed it ! :D You're right of course - I'm glad you agree with my little ingenious graph. But then again, I doubt anyone sane would argue here with THE logic :D
Delete